UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Clubs, Groups and Societies

Notices

Clubs, Groups and Societies For discussions about various clubs, groups and societies relating to our hobbies, such as the BVWS (incl RetroTechUK), BATC, RSGB, APTS, CLPGS, THG, TCC, BECG, MCR21 etc. This is NOT an official forum for any of these organisations.

Closed Thread

Old 6th Dec 2022, 9:36 am   #21
roadster541
Pentode

Default Re: Sun 4th Dec BVWS Royal Wootton Bassett

I had an enjoyable day, despite the travelling meaning that I left home at 05.00 and arrived home at 21.15. I found one radio which I have wanted for some time and didn't get carried away in the auction; only buying a few items on my list and below my top price.

I bought a radio from one of the stallholders; he has an impressive white beard and had a Hallicrafters Sky Buddy on the stall, which was in the centre block. He told me that he had some paperwork for my radio, but I didn't get any contact details from him. If anyone is able to put me in touch or can let me know his name, will you please PM me.
Rod
M0LXY
Old 6th Dec 2022, 9:57 am   #22
Paul Stenning
Administrator

If nobody here knows, contact Mike Barker who organised the event.

Paul Stenning
Forum Admin/Owner and BVWS Webmaster
Old 6th Dec 2022, 11:23 am   #23
high_vacuum_house
Octode

The chap with the big beard and ran the stall near the entrance with the boxes of loose valves at £2 each if I can remember is Alan Clegg. Unfortunately I don’t have his contact details.

Christopher Capener
Old 6th Dec 2022, 11:30 am   #24
roadster541
Pentode

Thanks for that info. Now that I have a name, I will contact Mike B.
Rod
Closed Thread