UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Websites

Notices

Websites Found an interesting website? Post the details here and share it with the rest of us. Please stick to websites that are in some way related to our hobby/interest.

Closed Thread

Old 3rd Jan 2022, 2:40 pm   #1

Default The Beeb at 100

Here, https://www.bbc.co.uk/100 a lot of style over content to my mind, more scrolling than information.

Old 3rd Jan 2022, 3:51 pm   #2
Stuart R
Heptode

Default Re: The Beeb at 100

Good to see Brian's MCR21 get a mention.

SR
Old 4th Jan 2022, 7:36 pm   #3
McMurdo
Dekatron

some interesting stories but what an irksome interface they've decided to use! If I get bored of one subject I press back and it takes me back to the front 'loading app' page where it slowly counts up to 100% to load the thingy all over again. Forcing a new tab each time works until i forget to do it
Old 4th Jan 2022, 9:28 pm   #4
raditechman
Heptode

The BBC are also using the callsign GB100BBC throughout 2022 and if you have a QSO with them you can get commemorative QSL card.
If you look GB100BBC on QRZ.com there are few details of the 2LO transmitter and a photo.
A friend of mine had already worked them. Nice call for the logbook

John
Closed Thread