UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 18th Dec 2022, 3:19 pm   #1
Racer321
Diode

Default Calscope Super 10 Oscilloscope

I have recently inherited a calscope super 10 oscilloscope and see on the discussion thread that there may be an operation manual for this unit?
I'm a mechanical engineer so so not too familiar with the equipment but I would like to get some interest and use from it but need some help!
Old 19th Dec 2022, 8:58 pm   #2
frsimen
Heptode

Default Re: Calscope Super 10 Oscilloscope

Hello and welcome to the forum.

The Calscope Super 10 is a rebadged version of the Scopex 4D10 series. There are 3 versions of the 4D10, the original, the A and the B. I suspect the 4D10B is the closest to your Calscope, but they are all fairly similar. The 4D10 manuals are readily available on the internet.

Paula
Closed Thread