UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Closed Thread

Old 4th Dec 2021, 4:18 pm   #1
TALKINGWITHPYE
Pentode

Location: Carrickfergus, County Antrim, Northern Ireland, UK.
Default 3D printer.

Hello from Dave, I wonder if there is anyone close to Carrickfergus who could 3d print a radio power connector moulding from a file which I have.
Old 5th Dec 2021, 1:15 pm   #2
ScottishColin
Heptode

Default Re: 3D printer.

I'm in Scotland but I'm happy to print and post to you if that helps?

I have a Prusa Mk3s with MMU2.

Colin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TALKINGWITHPYE View Post
Hello from Dave, I wonder if there is anyone close to Carrickfergus who could 3d print a radio power connector moulding from a file which I have.
Old 7th Dec 2021, 10:27 am   #3
TALKINGWITHPYE
Pentode

Location: Carrickfergus, County Antrim, Northern Ireland, UK.
Default Re: 3D printer.

Hello Colin, thanks for your reply, can you PM me your email address so that I can send you the file in an attachment. This is a smallish piece but I have no idea as to the cost of the material used to produce it so please let me know how much you need plus postage of course.

Dave GI8LCJ

Last edited by Station X; 7th Dec 2021 at 11:16 am. Reason: Email address removed. Please exchange details using the Private Messaging (PM) system.
Closed Thread