UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Clubs, Groups and Societies

Notices

Clubs, Groups and Societies For discussions about various clubs, groups and societies relating to our hobbies, such as the BVWS (incl RetroTechUK), BATC, RSGB, APTS, CLPGS, THG, TCC, BECG, MCR21 etc. This is NOT an official forum for any of these organisations.

Closed Thread

Old 14th May 2022, 4:02 pm   #1
audiomagpie
Heptode

Default Audiojumble! Sun 29th May

Just a reminder that the Audiojumble in Tonbridge, Kent is coming up soon on Sunday 29th May. It's open to all, directions, times and prices can be found at: Audiojumble.co.uk

Many stalls selling HiFi/Audio equipment, spares, records, accessories and ephemera.
The BVWS will be there as usual, our tables laden with audio goodies from the stores, also capacitors, De-Oxit, etc.

Ample parking, refreshments, all within the Garden of England - what's not to like?

We've really missed this event over the Covid period, It'll be great to be back - see you there!

BVWS committee chairman
Old 14th May 2022, 8:39 pm   #2
Valvepower
Octode

Default Re: Audiojumble! Sun 29th May

All things being equal I'll be there.

The last Audiojumble I attended was back in Oct 2019

Terry
Old 15th May 2022, 8:15 am   #3
alanworland
Heptode

Looking forward to a good day out!

Alan
Old 15th May 2022, 12:39 pm   #4
Pamphonica
Nonode

Always a good event. Lots of stalls selling all sorts of stuff, not just audio. I have found testgear, military radios, missing knobs, valves, all sorts! I'll be there on the BVWS stall.
Drop by and say hello!
-Jeremy
Old 18th May 2022, 12:55 pm   #5
Beobloke
Heptode

I'll be there in my usual spot. With two overflowing tables of goodies for sale!
Old 29th May 2022, 6:46 pm   #6
Pamphonica
Nonode

An excellent day out. As usual there was a mad rush from 0830 to about 1100 then it started to calm down a bit. All was pretty much done by 1330, as usual. Vast quantities of 1980s Jap hi-fi going cheep cheep. And some very nice stuff as well (are Garrard 401/SME combos really going for £1750 nowadays?). And some moderately sensibly priced classic Leak, Quad and Rogers amps. Lots of vinyl. Plus the usual rummage stalls that are always a good bet! My best buy was a small EL84/ECC83/EZ80 amp chassis (with the dusty Mullard valves still in) probably from a record player, for 50p!
The BVWS stall managed to clear nearly everything we brought so that was a result.
See you all at Royal Wootton Bassett or at the new Biggleswade meet, or at Audiojumble in early October.
-Jeremy
Closed Thread