UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Closed Thread

Old 18th Sep 2023, 11:03 am   #1
petervk2mlg
Heptode

Default DAC90A restoration

Hi all
I'm looking for someone who could repair a Bush DAC90A for my cousin who lives in Liverpool, Lancs. His radio needs a back and one knob as well as a service to rerstore the set to safe working condition.

TIA

Peter
Old 20th Sep 2023, 9:10 pm   #2
agardiner
Octode

Default Re: DAC90A restoration

Hi Peter,

Very happy to restore this set for your cousin, but he would need to send it to me as I am not close to him. They transport fine though if packed well. PM me if you want more details.
Old 21st Sep 2023, 7:25 pm   #3
gallowfields
Hexode

Default Re: DAC90A restoration

hi peter, i would also be happy to restore it for him, also it would need to be sent to me with a courier [well packed] i am in pity me durham .i have quite a few spare parts for these models
regards brian
Closed Thread