UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets and Parts Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps)

Notices

Sets and Parts Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps) If you need help obtaining components, sets or equipment, post a message here. Private buyers only - no traders. No swaps.

Closed Thread

Old 8th Jul 2023, 11:04 am   #1
g0hze snowy
Hexode

Default Wanted ELECRAFT K2

Looking for a faulty ( or not!) ELECRAFT K2 ( serial number 04*** onwards) to enable me to make a good one up with what i have here.
Unfortunately for me i purchased one as a worker, trying to plough the faults i contacted the help desk at Elecraft but they, the folks at Elecraft have said its 'train wreck', i have repaired the major faults but it looks like the main MCU has given up the ghost on some of its functions.
The main RF and CONTROL boards have visible track damage, which doesn't help the faulting.
What have you got that is taking up a small amount of room but with which you can make a few pennies on.
PM me or all details correct on QRZ.com
Snowy g0hze
Closed Thread