UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements

Notices

Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements For discussions about the 'forum courier service' and other arrangements to get sets and parts from one forum member to another. For non-commercial transactions only.

Old 2nd Dec 2023, 8:55 pm   #1
Draker4c
Pentode

Default Revox A77 To Basildon

Good evening everyone. I have just purchased the above from Pamphonica
( Jeremy ) for the MCR/ BTTT fund. I was just wondering if anyone was travelling to RWB tomorrow 3/12 and might be in the position to collect it at RWB and provide safe passage for the item here or to a point not too distant. Please pm me if you can. Best regards Hugh G1AUR
Draker4c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2023, 8:06 pm   #2
Draker4c
Pentode

Default Re: Revox A77 To Basildon

Good evening everyone as there were no members of the forum heading this way on Sunday is anyone likely to be heading this way having visited Jeremy? I would be happy to meet halfway!
Best regards
Hugh
Old 9th Dec 2023, 12:39 am   #3
Draker4c
Pentode

Default Re: Revox A77 To Basildon

Hi everyone transport for the A77 now being arranged. Mods please close.
Thanks Hugh