UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Television and Video

Notices

Vintage Television and Video Vintage television and video equipment, programmes, VCRs etc.

Closed Thread

Old 4th Jun 2006, 6:16 pm   #1
ppppenguin
Retired Dormant Member

Default Ekco TMB272 Trader Sheet required

Is there a Trader Sheet for the Ekco TMB272? Maybe I'm being daft but I can't see it on the 1973 cumulative index.

I've found the data I need in R&TVC Vol III (1956/57) but I'm slightly surprised not to find a Trader sheet.
Old 4th Jun 2006, 6:48 pm   #2
mickjjo
Rest in Peace

Default Re: Ekco TMB272 Trader Sheet

Hi Jeffery, The Ekco TMB272 doesn't appear in the 1961 or 1975 Trader lists either, so presumably there never was one , However the original Ekco manual is on the Vintage Television Servicing CD. .

http://www.thevalvepage.com/tv/ekco/tmb272/tmb272.htm

Regards, Mick.
Old 31st Jul 2006, 11:09 pm   #3
Danny
Heptode

Hi i know this is an old thread but i have found the trader its no 1046
so yes there is a trader for the tmb. if you want a scan let me know .
Danny
Old 31st Jul 2006, 11:25 pm   #4
ppppenguin
Retired Dormant Member

Thanks for finding this. I wonder why it's not in the index. It's on the 2nd BVWS CDROM and I have a paper copy. But it's not the Ekco TV. It's a Marconiphone T24DAB suitcase portable
Old 1st Aug 2006, 9:43 am   #5
beery
Heptode

Hi Jeffery,
I've not seen the trader sheet, but I do know that you have to watch out with the Radio & TV Servicing circuit.

What I have found is that the frame circuit (in every TMB272 I have looked at) differs from the circuit in the red books. The linearity arrangement is a little different and an extra linearity pot is fitted (slider type) underneath the chassis.

Cheers
Andy
Closed Thread