UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Television and Video

Notices

Vintage Television and Video Vintage television and video equipment, programmes, VCRs etc.

Closed Thread

Old 25th Feb 2007, 12:13 am   #1
ferrari
Retired Dormant Member

Default Bush TV22 Decals.

Hi, I'm also working on a TV22 Mk2, and I'm trying to restore all original decals (scanning or redrawing and then laser print on white decal sheet). On my TV the picture tube stickers were almost gone but enough to try to reconstruct with Photoshop or Autocad.
A round one (Mullard, tube model, and tube number) is 70% still there, another rectangular is almost gone and difficoult to read; all others on the chassis are gone.
I know that on main inputs there was a greenish label, on the LOPT metal shield box were two white labels with red writings, and on upper deck were other 2 white labels with black letters...
Any one has a decent picture or indication to help in reconstructing?
Whenever I will have the job done I'll be glad to share the scans of all labels.
Thanks to all,
Angelo (Italy)
PS:
-forgive my English...
-anyone has a spare Mullard 22-16 Picture tube? mine is gone...
Old 25th Feb 2007, 2:03 am   #2
Panrock
Nonode

Default Re: Bush TV22 Decals.

Angelo, I've got some of the decal patterns, electronically derived during a previous restoration. I'll email them to you. I already have your email address from an earlier PM.

Steve
Old 2nd Mar 2007, 10:00 pm   #3
ferrari
Retired Dormant Member

Default Re: Bush TV22 Decals.

Hello,
here is the first part or label reconstruction, I did just for the fun of, let me know what you think,
Cheers
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TV22 labels part1 REV1.pdf (121.8 KB, 316 views)
Old 2nd Mar 2007, 11:46 pm   #4
ferrari
Retired Dormant Member

Default Labels - Part 1 Higher Definition

Hi,
this is updated version with higher definition of labels PDF file, hope someone will enjoy,
Cheers,
Angelo.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TV22 labels part1 REV2.pdf (983.8 KB, 673 views)
Closed Thread