UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Components and Circuits

Notices

Components and Circuits For discussions about component types, alternatives and availability, circuit configurations and modifications etc. Discussions here should be of a general nature and not about specific sets.

Old 15th Mar 2024, 2:15 pm   #21
Chrispy57
Hexode

Default Re: CTCSS tone generators. LM566??

Hi Terry - thanks for linking to this Australian magazine link on the excellent World Radio History website, although it is a monster PDF of 736 pages covering a whole year! For the less tenacious members casually browsing this haystack - the particular needles are on pages 424 and 486 in the 736 page PDF!

Cheers
Chris
Chrispy57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Mar 2024, 7:43 pm   #22
Ambientnoise
Heptode

Let me know if you want an ICL8038 to try. I’m fairly sure they’re genuine.
Ambientnoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Mar 2024, 12:09 am   #23
Terry_VK5TM
Nonode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispy57 View Post
Hi Terry - thanks for linking to this Australian magazine link on the excellent World Radio History website, although it is a monster PDF of 736 pages covering a whole year!
Forgot about that, I had access to the raw material before it went there so subsequently I have all individual pdf's - apologies for the oversight to any who did download it.