UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Radio (domestic)

Notices

Vintage Radio (domestic) Domestic vintage radio (wireless) receivers only.

Closed Thread

Old 23rd Feb 2021, 10:27 am   #1
prajan
Pentode

Default Toshiba music system SL 3127

Dear friends
Recently I am in the process of restoring Videocon India music system Model SL 3127. Then I came to know that it is identical to the Toshiba music system with the same model no. Videocon India was assembling in collaboration with Toshiba.
I have searched in the net for the service manual of SL 3127 but it is not available. I have the service manual for the model SL 3027 which is nearly same but the difference is
1. Model SL3027 is Lower wattage amplifier.
2. In the model SL 3127 the audio pre-amplifier, power amplifier and the power supply has been made into a separate PCB whereas in SL3027 it is all on a single PCB.
3. Can somebody help me with the service manual of SL 3127?

Regards
P.Rajan
Closed Thread