UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Where To Get Sets and Parts

Notices

Where To Get Sets and Parts For discussions about swapmeets, rallies, NVCF and BVWS, car boot sales, antique and charity shops, dealers, newspaper adverts, the local tip and just about any other source of equipment (other than eBay).

Closed Thread

Old 24th Apr 2021, 7:33 pm   #1
rv2p800
Triode

Default What has happened with PERCOM.nl /E311b+E350 manual

After a long life in old radios i got hold of a Siemens E311b commercial receiver, Not an every day find. To top it all off i got hold of the almost unavaliable VLF-LF converter E-350 at the same time

New project, new problems... After searching the internet for manuals for these units - no, nothing with the normal "free sources". The E311e manual is freely avaliable and downloaded but i would like the correct manuals for the equipment.

After more searching i found a Dutch company named PERCOM - and look, they offer paper originals and copies of both manuals

A couple of mails to them a few weeks apart did nothing, no answer but no mail-bounce. Just silence. So on friday a called them but as i can understand the phone has been disconnected.

It may be a Covid problem, they may be out of business... So, can anyone help me with the said manuals in one form or the other or help me to contact Percom via other means?

Thank You in advance !

Erik/la6tja
Closed Thread