UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Television and Video

Notices

Vintage Television and Video Vintage television and video equipment, programmes, VCRs etc.

Old 27th Jan 2024, 10:52 pm   #1
SneakyBear
Diode

Post Sony DXC-1800 battery

Hello, new user and first time poster here!

I got an old Sony DXC-1800 video camera for Christmas, and it uses this old BP-60 battery and I've been looking everywhere for a solution to this issue.

I was wondering if any of you could shed some light as to whether or not I could purchase any 12v battery and connect it directly to the battery adaptor via a clamps and a DC plug? (DC connector as per original BP-60 battery). Or if there are any other solutions out there you'd recommend.

I don't have much experience with batteries, and I can't find any replacement batteries or information to help me figure out this issue, so I am looking to this forum in hopes of a solution!

Cheers!
SneakyBear is offline   Reply With Quote