UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Where To Get Sets and Parts

Notices

Where To Get Sets and Parts For discussions about swapmeets, rallies, NVCF and BVWS, car boot sales, antique and charity shops, dealers, newspaper adverts, the local tip and just about any other source of equipment (other than eBay).

Closed Thread

Old 19th Jul 2020, 12:46 pm   #1
terrybull
Octode

Default Valves

Found these for sale in an antique centre. Anyone spot any they’d like I’ll negotiate on your behalf. I could send them to you.
I don’t think the quality is very good posting to the forum. I’m using an iPad and the file size is too big at 1.6mb. If you want to pm me I’ll email the original where you can read the boxes.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	A446EB9F-F12A-4B47-8C73-1EF3793C529C.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	211305  
Old 19th Jul 2020, 1:02 pm   #2
Electronpusher0
Nonode

Default Re: Valves

It might be worth asking how much they want for the lot, you might be lucky and get them cheap.
You could then offer them on the forum with a bit of profit to cover your time and effort.

Peter
Closed Thread