UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 16th Oct 2021, 8:18 pm   #1
roadie_Adam
Diode

Default Calscope Super 10

Hi Guys!
I'm trying to find the service manual and schmatic for a Calscope Super 10 Osciliscope. I was browsing the web and there was a user here back in 2017 caled ChesterChris, who had one...and I was just wondering if he was still around, or if there was anyone else who had a scan of this?
I have a Scopex 4D 10 service manual and schematic, and a Hameg HM705 manual & schematic that I'd happily scan in and send to anyone.
unfortunatly, though the Scopex and Calscope LOOK identical, its only the chassis & layout that is the same.
thanks guys
Adam
Old 17th Oct 2021, 2:21 am   #2
Chris55000
Nonode

Default Re: Calscope Super 10

Hi!

I suspect your Calscope Super 10 was based on the Scopex 4D10B which was the third model in the range that introduced fully stabilised power supplies to the series!

You can get a book from my Dropbox!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ddo1432tq4...4D10B.pdf?dl=0

Chris Williams
Old 17th Oct 2021, 1:33 pm   #3
roadie_Adam
Diode

Default Re: Calscope Super 10

Hi!
it is indeed very closely based on the Scoped $d10B (that I have, hence the manual....and also getting the Caliscope!) its the updated version to use the updated components available at the time.
I managed to get the service manual for it, so I have full manuals and schematics for both, and also the Hameg HM705 if anybody needs them
Closed Thread