UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Television and Video

Notices

Vintage Television and Video Vintage television and video equipment, programmes, VCRs etc.

Closed Thread

Old 21st Nov 2022, 11:53 am   #1
firefly123
Diode

Default Rediffusion Translator Telebox Service information

Hi,
I believe according to @radioredcat reply in this forum post https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/...ad.php?t=71088

I believe you have a "I have scanned the circuit diagram and info and is 12.5 meg in size but when i resize for this site it's very legible.

I could email it to you a page at a time there is 6 pages in total each page is about 2 meg but depends on the size of your mail box or i could put it on a disk and send it to you.

Anyway i have uploaded the 3 pages page 1-2 is the original circuit 3-4 is text about the receiver and the mods 5-6 is the circuit modified."

Please can I have a copy of this full resolution service manual scan for the Rediffusion Translator?

Do you have any other service manuals / notes available for the rediffusion / telebox machines?

Does anyone have any addition information on how they where modified for hyperband reception? I assume by some how fitting a UV616S tuner module and some switches.

Plus what was done to convert the composite output to RGB to drive a monitor?

Kind Regards
Chris
Closed Thread