UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Amateur and Military Radio

Notices

Vintage Amateur and Military Radio Amateur/military receivers and transmitters, morse, and any other related vintage comms equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 25th Feb 2020, 4:23 pm   #1
Peter.G0DRT
Pentode

Default Kenwood TS-570D 60 metres Modification.

I have found a mod involving the removal of one resistor, namely R41. The problem is most of the components on the circuit board it's located on are unmarked. Has anyone carried out this mod, if so I would like to know the location of said resistor.

Regards.
Peter.
Old 25th Feb 2020, 9:33 pm   #2
g4aaw pete
Heptode

Default Re: Kenwood TS-570D 60 metres Modification.

Hello Peter

mods.dk have a couple of entries for TS570DG & TS570D titled MARS/CAP mod.
I was able to view the TS570DG entry, which seemed quite detailed about the mod. However, as I can only view one entry per day, I can't view the TS570D version until tomorrow!
Old 27th Feb 2020, 11:54 am   #3
Peter.G0DRT
Pentode

Default Re: Kenwood TS-570D 60 metres Modification.

Hello Pete.
I have been on Mods dk and found the info.R41 is highlighted on the circuit board.Thanks for your help.Thread can now be closed,thanks.
Cheers Peter.
Closed Thread