UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > General Vintage Technology Discussions

Notices

General Vintage Technology Discussions For general discussions about vintage radio and other vintage electronics etc.

Closed Thread

Old 26th Sep 2020, 3:41 pm   #1
Chris55000
Nonode

Default PAL and NTSC Vectorscope reference Charts?

Hi!

Does anybody know where I can get standard printable PAL and NTSC Vectorscope Charts (BMP or JPEG) that I can import into my sPlan 7 in order to make new reproductions of the atrocious quality drawings in the (only!) full PM5515 Series Service Manual I was able to find please?

Chris Williams
Old 26th Sep 2020, 3:47 pm   #2
Radio Wrangler

Default Re: PAL and NTSC Vectorscope reference Charts?

I'd go trawling for Tektronix applications notes and the manuals for their various vectorscope models. I seem to remember diagrams in those of the graticules used. The lat tek vectorscope I used much was the VM700 which drew its own graticules on the touchscreen CRT.

David
Old 26th Sep 2020, 6:27 pm   #3
Philco-Pete
Tetrode

Default Re: PAL and NTSC Vectorscope reference Charts?

Hi Chris
I’m sure I have some Tek ones at work, I will look them out on Monday if that’s any help
Cheers
Pete
Closed Thread