UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements

Notices

Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements For discussions about the 'forum courier service' and other arrangements to get sets and parts from one forum member to another. For non-commercial transactions only.

Closed Thread

Old 30th Aug 2023, 2:27 pm   #1
LukeG83
Hexode

Default Enfield to Lancashire

Big ask…. But I was hoping to move three old Video recorders from Enfield in London all the way up to Lancashire.

It’s a tall ask I know but if anyone is heading up north from the Enfield area over the next few weeks I would appreciate any help possible!

Fingers crossed and thanks for reading! Best wishes Luke
Old 1st Sep 2023, 6:33 pm   #2
duncanlowe
Nonode

Default Re: Enfield to Lancashire

Sorry. Not going to be anywhere near Enfield. But will be heading up Lancaster way (from South Staffs) early next week. Unlikely we can sort something but the offer is there.
Old 5th Sep 2023, 9:06 am   #3
LukeG83
Hexode

Default Re: Enfield to Lancashire

Thanks for the offer - having difficulties with the southern part of the journey so gonna try Shiply but time is against me sadly! Cheers anyway
Closed Thread