UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 23rd Mar 2023, 2:14 am   #1
6CW4Nuvistor
Diode

Default Wanted: Gould DSO 4074 Service Manual

Hello,

Hello,

I just joined this forum and saw posts regarding a scanned in Gould DSO 4074 Service manual scanned in by member WME_Bill back in 2012.

Does anyone have this scanned in Service Manual available - and may I please obtain a copy from you?

I purchased this unit for a Hamfest in West Virginia this last weekend and I will need to repair my unit.
No other sources exist for this manual on the internet and none with Artek Manuals. I've only found the Users Manual online.

Perhaps I can setup a shared network drive folder for you such as Dropbox to save costs and your time to mail a CD to the USA - but I can cover the costs of mailing if necessary.

I am looking forward hearing back - this is a fantastic classic Scope that I would like to return to working condition for my collection.

Thank you,
Paul Kupersmith
KA2ORV
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Old 23rd Mar 2023, 10:06 am   #2
trh01uk
Octode

Default Re: Wanted: Gould DSO 4074 Service Manual

Have you tried a private message to "WME_Bill" via the forum? I can see he is active here.

Richard
Old 23rd Mar 2023, 5:16 pm   #3
WME_bill
Octode

Default Re: Wanted: Gould DSO 4074 Service Manual

for trh01K.
Thanks for your comments. I will see what I can do for him.
The manuals for old testgear are becoming more and more difficult to find. Someday my shelves will have to be cleared out. But where to send them. Even friend Mauritron who was such a useful resource twenty years ago seems to be going more quiet.
wme_bill
Closed Thread