UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Amateur and Military Radio

Notices

Vintage Amateur and Military Radio Amateur/military receivers and transmitters, morse, and any other related vintage comms equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 1st Aug 2022, 1:31 pm   #1
rm31859
Diode

Default Marconi PS 213A key info.

Hello All, I am new to the forum and I hope that this is the correct place for this. I am a Ham operator here in the states (km4orn) and I collect vintage code practice sets and code keys. I have what appears to be a Marconi PS 213A export key. It has no model or serial number on the base. It is missing one of the cheese head terminal screws and washers and also the finger knob. Any help in acquiring these parts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Old 2nd Aug 2022, 12:07 am   #2
Silicon
Nonode

Default Re: Marconi PS 213A key info.

The images I found on the internet suggest that you need a nickel plated brass slotted cheesehead machine screw.

I estimate that it is 2BA (British Association) or larger.

It could have a larger than standard head for the thread size.

Are you able to make accurate measurements?
Old 4th Aug 2022, 9:05 pm   #3
majoconz
Heptode

Default Re: Marconi PS 213A key info.

One of these...

https://picclick.co.uk/Marconi-PS-21...291854570.html

Supposedly a very rare key - one post said GBP620! Looks similar to my "Key, morse, type D, ref no 10A/7373."
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1136 sml.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	162.2 KB
ID:	262209