UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Television and Video

Notices

Vintage Television and Video Vintage television and video equipment, programmes, VCRs etc.

Closed Thread

Old 7th Jan 2022, 8:04 pm   #41
Red to black
Nonode

Default Re: Another Alive ICC5!

Just a thought is the ICC7 EW coil still available ? I seemed to think that the later chassis also used the same modified coil (LG08 in the ICC7/ICC8 chassis) I could be wrong here of course and would need to check part numbers/pin outs so don't take this as read!

Failing that it may be possible to get it rewound with better quality insulated wire by members on here (Ed Dinning/Mike Barker spring to mind) provided you still have the original coil to copy off of and of course the coil former which they won't have.

Last edited by Red to black; 7th Jan 2022 at 8:22 pm. Reason: in case I am wrong
Old 8th Jan 2022, 11:49 am   #42
Welsh Anorak
Dekatron

Default Re: Another Alive ICC5!

I have a couple of later ICCs in the shed - I'll see what they are and whether they use this coil.
Closed Thread