UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 21st Jan 2022, 1:45 am   #1
Chris55000
Nonode

Default Solartron CD1400 Early Version with Non-Standard PCBs

Hi!

I was working on a project for Member DMcMahon last June to produce him a set of better drawings to match the non-standard PCBs he had in his version of the Solartron CD1400 with a blue phosphor P11 CRT!

Unfortunately PC and h.d.d. problems resulted in a loss of the work I was doing and it took me many months of work to recover it, but I have now got it all back and can get back to this Project if Dave or anyone else comes across a CD1400 with early non-standard PCBs not covered in the published manual.

I now attach the final corrected Layout Drawing for Board 1 ref. 14009001.

Chris Williams

Last edited by Chris55000; 21st Jan 2022 at 1:51 am.
Old 21st Jan 2022, 11:21 am   #2
DMcMahon
Dekatron

Default Re: Solartron CD1400 Early Version with Non-Standard PCBs

Thank you very much for this Chris, excellent work.

I never got much further at the time than what is in my closed Thread covering it. Like many of my projects it got put temporarily aside for more interesting/important projects and is in a large list awaiting time to further progress, I will get back to it some time.

https://www.google.com/url?client=in...6Mcb8KAdvBplJj

David
Closed Thread