UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Clubs, Groups and Societies

Notices

Clubs, Groups and Societies For discussions about various clubs, groups and societies relating to our hobbies, such as the BVWS (incl RetroTechUK), BATC, RSGB, APTS, CLPGS, THG, TCC, BECG, MCR21 etc. This is NOT an official forum for any of these organisations.

Closed Thread

Old 3rd Apr 2023, 3:10 pm   #21
Reelman
Octode

Default Re: Golborne 2nd April 2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentode View Post
I'm sorry l missed talking to you John, unfortunately my blood pressure went through the roof and l was put on bed rest.!

There's always November...
Glad to see you back on the forum Ken, I was worried yesterday after your PM. I’ve PM’d you about the tapes, as I said, you get well first, I’m in no rush. The wife has plenty of tasks for me scheduled this week as we have a week’s “holiday” from grandchildren care.

A good day yesterday, perhaps a little quieter than usual but always worth a visit and a chance to chat with like-minded people. As always, big thanks to all those who organise these splendid events for the benefit of us all.

John: I’m working my way through the box of goodies from you, a first chance to refil my ferrite core spares box since 1971!

Peter

Last edited by Reelman; 3rd Apr 2023 at 3:12 pm. Reason: I almost forgot….
Old 3rd Apr 2023, 6:59 pm   #22
thermion
Tetrode

Default Re: Golborne 2nd April 2023

I spoke to roy hicks at golborne on Sunday, I thought I had his phone number, but alas no. Does anyone know if he’s on here, so I can contact him about the edge displays.
Ta.
Closed Thread