UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Other Discussions > Homebrew Equipment

Notices

Homebrew Equipment A place to show, design and discuss the weird and wonderful electronic creations from the hands of individual members.

Closed Thread

Old 5th Jul 2021, 5:54 pm   #1
6SN7WGTB
Hexode

Default Carlson Super Probe - PCBs?

Hello All,

I want to make the Super Probe from Mr Carlson's Lab. I subscribe to his Patreon channel and have tried the iron-on PCB method but cannot get satisfactory results.

I want to make the probe. not spend the rest of my life making PCBs, so has anyone got spare PCBs they may have had produced that they are willing to sell?

Thanks.

(Was going to post in wanted but figured may not get seen as much as here in HomeBrew - however Mods please move if I am doing the wrong thing).
Closed Thread