UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > General Vintage Technology Discussions

Notices

General Vintage Technology Discussions For general discussions about vintage radio and other vintage electronics etc.

Closed Thread

Old 23rd Sep 2020, 12:10 pm   #1
Julesomega
Nonode

Default Jigsaw offer at Wickes

The sheet metal-(and plastic-) bashers among us will regularly use a jigsaw to make shaped holes in panels or cut material without bending it. When I used mine last month I swore I'd have a new one for my birthday. Cutting straight along a straightedge was my first priority, with adjustment-free blade change the second. I have a fondness for Bosch and googling around I found the one I wanted. Yesterday I noticed that model, now discontinued, is on offer in Wickes
Bosch PST 800 PEL

The fashion is for cordless everything, but there is no benefit for a jigsaw for use in the workshop, and penalties in weight and cost

It's good here
Closed Thread