UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > General Vintage Technology Discussions

Notices

General Vintage Technology Discussions For general discussions about vintage radio and other vintage electronics etc.

Closed Thread

Old 17th Nov 2020, 8:55 pm   #101
duncanlowe
Nonode

Default Re: Ridiculous thoughts and ideas from a young age

This one isn't exactly my fault. But I was trying to build a circuit to slow down changes in voltage. In those days, I had absolutely no idea, but someone who was 'helping' me drew a circuit for me to build using 741s and caps in the feedback loops as I remember. I had never heard of or experienced opamps. When I connected the + and - terminals as shown in their diagram to the power supply + and - it didn't work. As I had never heard of inverting and non-inverting inputs at that point how would I have known otherwise. Incidentally their circuit diagram had ignored the actual power connections.
Closed Thread