UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Clubs, Groups and Societies

Notices

Clubs, Groups and Societies For discussions about various clubs, groups and societies relating to our hobbies, such as the BVWS (incl RetroTechUK), BATC, RSGB, APTS, CLPGS, THG, TCC, BECG, MCR21 etc. This is NOT an official forum for any of these organisations.

Closed Thread

Old 27th Sep 2022, 4:56 pm   #21
1955APREN
Hexode

Default Re: BECG Heritage Open Days

I was on holiday in Links on the 18th , so Was able to pay a visit .Not the side of tv that my life had taken me into, but must say that I enjoyed the time I spent there . very good to see all this studio equipment the committee and helpers
have done a really good Job.
The person who followed me into the ob van was none other then the Tv mag
aerial expert Bill Wright good to meet him.
Kind regards
Derrick
Old 28th Sep 2022, 8:05 pm   #22
PaulM
Hexode

Default Re: BECG Heritage Open Days

Thanks for the kind comments, Derrick, much appreciated.
Two weeks before our open days it looked nothing like what was on show . . .
So much was done in the two weeks running up to the event and <<suddenly>> everything came together. So much still to do and so much more to move in and show.

red16v - pleased that you recognised your donation! Still a lot more quads and TKs to move in, plus cameras and much else. The OB garage is our next primary target, but also the Central Apparatus Room (CAR) is high up the agenda.

The TR70B was one of a pair from YTV - you guessed correctly. It's working but needs a tweak or two after its trip on a trailer to our museum. Shifting an 800Kg TR70B was real fun . . .

It's all starting to come together after 10 of months hard graft in a building which had not been loved since about 2011.

Stay tuned (as they used to say) . . .

Best regards,

Paul M
BECG
www.becg.tv
Private FB page is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/667309020734638
It's open to requests to join!
Closed Thread