UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Clubs, Groups and Societies

Notices

Clubs, Groups and Societies For discussions about various clubs, groups and societies relating to our hobbies, such as the BVWS (incl RetroTechUK), BATC, RSGB, APTS, CLPGS, THG, TCC, BECG, MCR21 etc. This is NOT an official forum for any of these organisations.

Closed Thread

Old 6th May 2022, 11:02 am   #1
Courtney Louise
Octode

Lightbulb The Spring Midlands Commodore Meet

Hey guys.

For all of you retro computer fans we have a special day coming on Saturday May 14th from 9:30 am. (Guest speakers from 1pm)

The Spring Midlands Commodore Meet

Dust off your old PET's, C64's, Amigas etc and join us for a retro commodore day, old school disk swapping, a Meet/Greet/Talk/Autograph session with David Pleasance, Retro Commodore traders and plenty of machines to play on.

Pet 2001/3016
Pet 4016 (12")
Pet 8032SK
Amiga 500
Amiga 1200 x 2
Vic20
C64C
C64G
SX64

And more!!!

There's also a retro computing Bring and Buy table, Licenced Bar, Largest Pinball collection in the UK, Growing Retro Tech Museum, including TV's Radios, Record Players, Jukeboxes etc.

All details in the link below or just drop me a message for more info.

https://fb.me/e/5vPa3Ao4r

I know this isn't technically radio/TV related but permission given from Paul Stenning to post this.
Old 6th May 2022, 4:02 pm   #2
duncanlowe
Nonode

Default Re: The Spring Midlands Commodore Meet

I might well come along for a short while. Sometime soon I have to visit Stretton Road (Just by the Jubille centre) to do some strimming, so this sounds like a perfect excuse.
Old 14th May 2022, 3:15 pm   #3
duncanlowe
Nonode

Default Re: The Spring Midlands Commodore Meet

Was interesting to see the computers and the other stuff. I'd forgotten quite how many 'species' there were, though I missed the Vic20. I'd never seen an SX64 before, reminds me of a Wren I have.
Closed Thread