UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Other Discussions > Homebrew Equipment

Notices

Homebrew Equipment A place to show, design and discuss the weird and wonderful electronic creations from the hands of individual members.

Closed Thread

Old 30th Sep 2020, 10:52 pm   #1
Wendymott
Octode

Default VHF Sweep Oscillator and wobbulator

In the Test Equipment section Bazz was making enquiries re a suitable interface of a RF wobbulator and a scope.
I knew I had made a piece of equipment a few years ago to tune my 4 pole 2 metre filter.
I dug out the schematic to realise it was May 2000.... and my early schematics and pcb arts had been lost, except for the hard copy.
I have redrawn it to my DIPTRACE files and I show it below.. some may find it interesting....
After I obtained my Siglent Spectrum Analyser I decided it was surplus to requirements and was recycled...
I cannot remember the varicap diode types, but this may change if other ranges are required,
I just noticed the V input to the voltage regulators is marked +24V.. obviously this should be higher and is in fact +30V
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RF Sweep oscillators.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	216738   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sweep generator.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	216739  

Regards
Wendy G8BZY