UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Hints, Tips and Solutions (Do NOT post requests for help here)

Notices

Hints, Tips and Solutions (Do NOT post requests for help here) If you have any useful general hints and tips for vintage technology repair and restoration, please share them here. PLEASE DO NOT POST REQUESTS FOR HELP HERE!

Closed Thread

Old 16th Apr 2004, 11:14 am   #1
Lowemission
Tetrode

Default painting leather and vinyl cased radios

Hi....after talking to another forum member at the weekend i thought i'd let others know about a paint that's been on the market now for some years which is ideal for restoring leather and vinyl.

Although it's not cheap it is very good and is not like an ordinary paint that just's sits on top of the surface.

I used this particular paint on a car interior many years ago and on a radio recently with very good results, so if you want to refinish your latest radio and then sit on it you can without wearing out the finish!

Please note i cannot be held responsible for any damage you do to your radio or yourself while sitting on it!, go to www.Frost.Co.Uk and look under Interior Trim.

Hope some of you find the above useful

Julian