UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Where To Get Sets and Parts

Notices

Where To Get Sets and Parts For discussions about swapmeets, rallies, NVCF and BVWS, car boot sales, antique and charity shops, dealers, newspaper adverts, the local tip and just about any other source of equipment (other than eBay).

Closed Thread

Old 9th Nov 2007, 4:38 pm   #1
yestertech
Nonode

Default EKCO console TV

Not sure if this should go here or in the "offered" section
I have been made aware of an EKCO console telly in a shop, but as I know nothing about them, what sort of price is reasonable for one , if in good condition ? Any particularly good model numbers to look out for etc ? I am happy to try and procure this for one of the other forum members if it is reasonably priced...... Thanks Andy
Old 13th Nov 2007, 7:31 pm   #2
yestertech
Nonode

Default Re: EKCO console TV

Just to update this - I have now viewed this set - It's a MASSIVE EKCO console set with, I would guess a 17" tube in a very substantial cabinet with folding doors on the front. It's in unbelievably good condition. Asking price is £65 - If anyone wants details please PM me.
Closed Thread