UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Where To Get Sets and Parts

Notices

Where To Get Sets and Parts For discussions about swapmeets, rallies, NVCF and BVWS, car boot sales, antique and charity shops, dealers, newspaper adverts, the local tip and just about any other source of equipment (other than eBay).

Closed Thread

Old 3rd Mar 2016, 2:21 pm   #21
telstar
Octode

Default Re: Savoy Hill Publications

Hi Joe.
I clicked the link on this page, but there were no manufacturer's manuals shown on my Alba 461 a.c mains radio, only trader sheets.
Cheers
Mike
Old 4th Mar 2016, 12:55 pm   #22
peter_scott
Dekatron

Default Re: Savoy Hill Publications

Savoy Hill's address is shown on internet archive.

http://wayback.archive.org/web/20140...o.uk/index.htm

Peter
Old 5th Mar 2016, 11:02 am   #23
Paul Stenning
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePillenwerfer View Post
Not if you click the link at the top right corner of this screen.

- Joe
There will be more added later this year too. I'm busy scanning data for a new DVD and it will also all be added to the instant download facility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by telstar View Post
Hi Joe.
I clicked the link on this page, but there were no manufacturer's manuals shown on my Alba 461 a.c mains radio, only trader sheets.
I don't have manufacturers data for that model yet, but I know there is some Alba data in one of the boxes I haven't gone through yet, so fingers crossed!

Paul Stenning
Forum Admin/Owner and BVWS Webmaster
Closed Thread