UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Where To Get Sets and Parts

Notices

Where To Get Sets and Parts For discussions about swapmeets, rallies, NVCF and BVWS, car boot sales, antique and charity shops, dealers, newspaper adverts, the local tip and just about any other source of equipment (other than eBay).

Closed Thread

Old 19th Jul 2011, 1:05 pm   #1
Vicboduk
Hexode

Default Transformer Sale

Hi All, I have just placed an order with VVTtransformers who currently have a sale on of surplus goods. I noticed transformers for Mullard 3-3's and 5-20's are available. They are also claiming that if they cannot fulfil your order due to low stock levels a new one will be made at the discounted price!
To check what is on offer look here for the items marked with "*STOCK CLEARANCE*"
Usual caveats, no connection other than a satisfied customer.
Vic
Old 21st Jul 2011, 6:54 am   #2
trickie_dickie
Hexode

Default Re: Transformer Sale

I used VVT Transformers earlier this year. I bought two transformer kits for the Mullard 5-20. They even added 60v taps for me, no extra charge. Excellent service.