UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Where To Get Sets and Parts

Notices

Where To Get Sets and Parts For discussions about swapmeets, rallies, NVCF and BVWS, car boot sales, antique and charity shops, dealers, newspaper adverts, the local tip and just about any other source of equipment (other than eBay).

Closed Thread

Old 17th Jul 2011, 9:50 pm   #1
arjoll
Dekatron

Default NZVRS Garage Sale, Auckland, 30/7/11

I'm guessing NZ members probably already know about this, but am posting it here just in case! I've received the following email from the NZVRS:
Quote:
Hi Folks,

Sorry if this is irrelevant to your neck of the woods, but distant members may be interested &/or have a chance to be in Auckland for this sale.

There is a garage sale of the radio items of Bob Roberts estate on site at 39 Kay Drive, Blockhouse Bay, Auckland from 10 am on Saturday 30 July 2011.
No sales before this time and items will be priced.

For more details (photos and item list) see :
http://www.nzvrs.pl.net/bbb/BR/BRgagsale.htm

Cheers, David
Old 17th Jul 2011, 10:04 pm   #2
Sean Williams
Dekatron

Default Re: NZVRS Garage Sale, Auckland, 30/7/11

Some nice sets in there, sadly Auckland is a fair schlep from here - so no nice catherdral style radio for me.....
Old 19th Jul 2011, 10:44 am   #3
arjoll
Dekatron

Default Re: NZVRS Garage Sale, Auckland, 30/7/11

I'm in Auckland soon for a few days, but unfortuately about 3 weeks too late for that auction so won't be able to pick you up anything!

From this end of the country it's often cheaper to fly to Australia than Auckland - and with Aussie you get to pick up duty free on the way back
Closed Thread