UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Where To Get Sets and Parts

Notices

Where To Get Sets and Parts For discussions about swapmeets, rallies, NVCF and BVWS, car boot sales, antique and charity shops, dealers, newspaper adverts, the local tip and just about any other source of equipment (other than eBay).

Closed Thread

Old 5th May 2007, 7:23 pm   #1
JoshWard
Octode

Default Anybody near Hinckley

Hi all, Is there anybody near Hinckley that may be able to pick up a table radiogram for me? Thanks, Josh.
Old 7th May 2007, 10:17 pm   #2
Sam
Hexode

Default Re: Anybody near Hinckley

Hi Josh, is Hinckley close enough?! Let me know whereabouts it is and I will say if I can fetch it - bear in mind I will have to carry it as I am assuming a table-top Radiogram cannot be shifted by Motorbike!

Sam
Old 7th May 2007, 11:16 pm   #3
ALANS ANITAS
Rest in Peace

Hi Josh

I can just imagine a table radiogram balanced on the back of Sams Triumph motorbike.

I could nip up to Hinckly when I visit my daughter Julie, who lives in Lutterworth. How would I get it to you? Are you coming to Harpenden? I have no plans to visit the wilds of East Anglia at present. Please PM me.

Regards

ALAN
Old 8th May 2007, 5:03 pm   #4
JoshWard
Octode

Hi, Thanks for both offers, I think Alan would be a safer bet . I'll PM you in a little while. I may well be at Harpenden (with any luck). Thanks, Josh.
Closed Thread