UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Old 21st Jul 2020, 7:50 am   #1
holmsey
Diode

Exclamation Luxor MAGNEPHONE Radio AB;: Pedagog 18PMR Wire recorder - Needs repair

I am looking for some help please.

I own a Luxor AB Pedagog wire recorder approx 1945-50. The exact machine is shown on this link:

https://www.radiomuseum.org/r/luxor_pedagog_18pmr.html

There is also the instruction manual uploaded

The power cable works and the "on" light comes on,. The valves also light up. Unfortunately the spool doesn't turn and none of the buttons work. This is not surprising as it has been sitting in my grandfathers attic for nearly 50 years.

I wondered if there was somewhere I could get it repaired/serviced? I am based in Leeds, UK.
holmsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jul 2020, 1:20 pm   #2
unitelex
Hexode

Default Re: Luxor MAGNEPHONE Radio AB;: Pedagog 18PMR Wire recorder - Needs repair

Hi,
I can repair it for you.
I will send you a Private Message PM

Best Regards
Chris
unitelex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jul 2020, 2:28 pm   #3
unitelex
Hexode

Default Re: Luxor MAGNEPHONE Radio AB;: Pedagog 18PMR Wire recorder - Needs repair

Hi Again,
I will be collecting another repair from Leeds later today.
I can call by to your place if convenient with you.

Please call me on [no longer relevant], I will be on the road so not able to pick up message here

Best Regards
Chris

Last edited by AC/HL; 27th Jul 2020 at 11:50 am. Reason: Number removed
unitelex is offline   Reply With Quote