UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Other Discussions > Forum Announcements and Comments

Notices

Forum Announcements and Comments Announcements about forum changes will be made in this section. All new threads here now require moderator approval.

Old Yesterday, 3:40 pm   #2061
telstar
Octode

Default Re: The Thanks Thread

Just thought that I would add my thanks to Ben Dijkman for making such a splendid job of making a Philips logo badge emblem for my U.K Philips 371A radio. It has a different colour appearance to that of the usual Dutch Philips radios. Well done, Ben!
telstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 3:53 pm   #2062
telstar
Octode

Ben was the only one that gave me some positive help in gaining this Philips emblem, and nobody else seemed to know what my requirements were! As I said, it is not a Dutch Philips model (371A), anyway it is on the radio now, and it looks great!
telstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 6:31 pm   #2063
Radio Wrangler

Thanks to Jack for the bag of jack plugs!

It was a pleasure meeting you yesterday.

David
Old Yesterday, 7:57 pm   #2064
Tim
Dekatron

Thanks to Richard(mole42uk) for the sig gen, PSU and electronic related chat today.