UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > General Vintage Technology Discussions

Notices

General Vintage Technology Discussions For general discussions about vintage radio and other vintage electronics etc.

Closed Thread

Old 5th Feb 2023, 7:38 pm   #21
dave walsh
Dekatron

Location: Ramsbottom (Nr Bury) Lancs or Bexhill (Nr Hastings) Sussex.
Default Re: BBC2 TV. "Saved and Remade!"

After a lot of head scratching and looking in the archives, I finally remembered the title of that Documentary. I knew it involved "Time" and I had the Rolling Stones excellent track "Time is on my side" track playing in my head, probably from around the same "time".

It's actually "Time on Our Hands" looking forward to a a future world of leisure in 1988 [well that worked out didn't?] and broadcast in 1963. 1988 was when I got married [as it happens].

Dave W

Last edited by dave walsh; 5th Feb 2023 at 7:44 pm.
Old 8th Feb 2023, 12:55 am   #22
nickdoofah
Banned

Default Re: BBC2 TV. "Saved and Remade!"

Saved & Remade - Scripted & over acted out by all! If we can see that's what's happening, why can't a different generation see?? I guess the words Quantum & Slipstream (As Craig pointed out in the audiophoolery thread) will soon be incorporated into the writers fairy tale telling sometime in the near future!
Closed Thread