UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Television and Video

Notices

Vintage Television and Video Vintage television and video equipment, programmes, VCRs etc.

Closed Thread

Old 7th Feb 2023, 10:27 am   #41
EF80TVVALVE
Octode

Default Re: 1938 Murphy A56V

Thanks to both Catkins and Fernseh for the photos and measurements, I'm sure from what you've posted I'll be able to sort a suitable looking back. I often wonder if the panel was somewhere in the same storage room when this was found but maybe just thrown in the skip by the builders working on the offices at the time, it's also very lucky that this set avoided the skip too as it very nearly went in. I wonder what other treasures may have been in that room.
Closed Thread