UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > General Vintage Technology Discussions

Notices

General Vintage Technology Discussions For general discussions about vintage radio and other vintage electronics etc.

Closed Thread

Old 20th Jan 2005, 4:37 pm   #1
Sam
Hexode

Default AM-03 Modulator

I was wondering if anyone has contacxt details for the person who sells the AM-03 Modulator reviewed on the main part of the site? The email address given there does not seem to work (my email was returned).

I think this simple board will be best, as I was planning to make the EPE modulator, but cannot find where to get all the bits (inductors mostly)!

Sam

Last edited by Sam; 20th Jan 2005 at 5:14 pm.
Old 24th Jan 2005, 2:20 pm   #2
techno
Retired Dormant Member

Smile Re: AM-03 Modulator

Greetings Sam

Give the following a try:- http://www.jabdog.com/main-cat-index.htm

Look under Transformer and inductor section.

Best Regards

Techno
Old 24th Jan 2005, 6:52 pm   #3
Sam
Hexode

Default Re: AM-03 Modulator

Thanks for the link Techno. This thread is a bit surplus now, as I bit the bullet and bought as STRAN AMT3000 kit. I have been thinking of getting one for a while, and decided to go for it! Ah well. What are student loans for if not spending!

Sam
Closed Thread