UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Radio (domestic)

Notices

Vintage Radio (domestic) Domestic vintage radio (wireless) receivers only.

Closed Thread

Old 27th Jan 2023, 11:56 pm   #1
EF80TVVALVE
Octode

Default Dansette 222 Paper Dial

Hi all, does anybody know of the paper/card dial for the Dansette 222 is reproduced and sold anywhere? Mine has the usual problem of flaky and corroded foil and it looks awful. Failing that if anybody has made a copy to be printed then I could probably get one made on metallic paper, I presume that this would need to be a scan minus the gold effect so that it's not reproduced when printing. I think my example is too poor condition to even scan and attempt to clean up!

Cheers
Bren
Old 28th Jan 2023, 12:45 am   #2
Radio_Dave
Nonode

Default Re: Dansette 222 Paper Dial

See post #2
https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/...ad.php?t=80611

David
Old 28th Jan 2023, 1:17 pm   #3
EF80TVVALVE
Octode

Default Re: Dansette 222 Paper Dial

Thanks David, didn't know how I couldn't find that online! I'll have a play with it and see if I can make it compatible to print straight onto a metallic card.
Closed Thread