UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Cabinet and Chassis Restoration and Refinishing

Notices

Cabinet and Chassis Restoration and Refinishing For help with cabinet or chassis restoration (non-electrical), please leave a message here.

Closed Thread

Old 15th Jan 2023, 3:26 pm   #1
Chris55000
Nonode

Default Bush VHF80 - Alternative plastic cabinet?

My friend has a small Bush VHF80 that works but it has a very poor cabinet that is splitting apart and the speaker cloth has curled up and died on it, and I think it's not worth attempting to restore it, but my friend was wondering if there's an alternative model made by Bush that the chassis fits into that has a plastic cabinet?

Chris Williams
Old 15th Jan 2023, 4:08 pm   #2
music-centre
Heptode

Default Re: Bush VHF80 - Alternative plastic cabinet?

There is the VHF80 with the gold sprayed front and black dial and the VHF80C with white sprayed front and Red dial both in Bakelite cases and the VHF81 in the wood case which I would think is the same chassis.
Steve.
Closed Thread