UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > General Vintage Technology Discussions

Notices

General Vintage Technology Discussions For general discussions about vintage radio and other vintage electronics etc.

Old Today, 9:09 pm   #1
19Seventy7
Octode

Default Cricklewood Electronics - No more PayPal?

Hi all

Mods, please delete or move as appropriate, but I've just logged onto Cricklewood Electronics after a while of not needing to buy any components and have just noticed that they no longer seem to be accepting payments through PayPal?

It's only giving me the option to pay directly from my bank card through Sage. I prefer to make all online transactions through PayPal as I feel more secure, I don't like to give out my card details online. I trust Cricklewood not to empty my bank account of course, but I'm still dubious to put my details out there.

I was just wondering if this was a temporary measure or that they've permanently removed that feature.

Thanks
'77
19Seventy7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 9:15 pm   #2
paulsherwin

Default Re: Cricklewood Electronics - No more PayPal?

Maybe PayPal were charging them too much commission.
paulsherwin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 9:19 pm   #3
19Seventy7
Octode

Default Re: Cricklewood Electronics - No more PayPal?

I was wondering the same, their fees are quite expensive now, so it's not unlikely
19Seventy7 is online now   Reply With Quote