UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps) If you need help obtaining components, sets or equipment, post a message here. Private buyers only - no traders. No swaps.

Old 11th Jun 2021, 8:03 pm   #1
Chris55000
Octode

Default Levell TG200 with Meter Wanted!

Hi!

I know this is going to be a VERY long shot, but has anybody got a Levell TG200 RC Oscillator with the meter they're willing to pass on to me?

I am having considerable difficulty in working out the exact switching configurations used in this oscillator from Levell's Kiddie Scribbles to write up Chapter 65 of my book, and will need an actual unit to physically meter out all the switch contacts!

Any reasonable price & postage paid for one, and it need not be working as long as all the switches and PCB are there!

Chris Williams
Old 11th Jun 2021, 10:29 pm   #2
mark_in_manc
Octode

Default Re: Levell TG200 with Meter Wanted!

We used *loads* of these in an acoustics teaching lab at work. I think they are still in service, so I can't borrow you one...if you get really stuck I might be able to go into the lab and bring one home if you tell me what you want to beep out and where. I quite hope someone else can help you out, now
Old 12th Jun 2021, 8:03 am   #3
Chris55000
Octode

Default Re: Levell TG200 with Meter Wanted!

Hi!

Further to the above, no sooner had I posted the request when I got a email ping for TWO non–working units b.i.n. which will meet the need, so I pulled the trigger!

Mods, could you leave the request open a few days until the purchase arrives just in case there's a problem please?

I'll post again when receive them, then this thread can be closed!

Chris Williams