UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 25th Apr 2021, 8:17 pm   #1
Nicko
Pentode

Default PCB making equipment...

Bit of a conundrum.

Having had a rush of blood to the head, I ventured into the loft of my workshop...

Found all sorts of stuff: Enough fans and DC motors for several lifetimes. Dozens of old chassis. Packing crates for stuff that went years ago. Old pairs of skis... Ski boots eaten by mice... A box of 600' and 1200' magtapes... Some Dectapes! My old university notes & thesis...

However, there was some good stuff, amongst which was a very lightly used Mega PA104 heated bubble etch tank - probably used 5 times (if that).

I no longer make PCBs, but someone might and this is an excellent tank - around 285 plus VAT new. It runs fine and is a serious bit of kit.

Any interest in this sort of stuff? Or is there another use? (*)

(*) No, not as a jacuzzi for mice...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20210425_184914404_copy_1209x907.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	232621  
Old 25th Apr 2021, 8:44 pm   #2
Cobaltblue

Default Re: PCB making equipment...

If you decide to sell this or other items on the forum you must put in the correct section
Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps)
and state an exact price.

Cheers

Mike T
Old 25th Apr 2021, 8:48 pm   #3
Nicko
Pentode

Yep. Fully aware of that. Just wondering if to sell or keep it if there's some other use...
Old 26th Apr 2021, 8:59 am   #4
kellys_eye
Octode

It's a great device that I aspired to in years past but the availability and ease of access to ready-made PCBs is probably why it may now only have limited appeal.

I'm sure there would be interested agents if you put it up for sale - including me at the right price!
Closed Thread