UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc)

Notices

Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc) Amplifiers, speakers, gramophones and other audio equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 24th Jan 2022, 1:26 am   #21
hayerjoe
Hexode

Default Re: When is a BSR not a BSR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris R View Post
Hello Joe

I thought our local postage rates were expensive!
As you say, there are not too many moving parts in the deck. Are you sure laying down on the job will get it sorted?
I'm sure that you will find the answer (Going away and leaving it for a while often works for me).

All the best,

Chris
Ha, yep leaving it alone for a few weeks is the current plan, but every now and then I pass by and spin the deck ruefully and that just encourages its intransigence I think! needs to be left on a dark shelf to gather dust, then it may come to the party!

"Hayer Joe, where ya going with that deck in your hand?" - Jimi Hendrix Experience
Closed Thread