UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Where To Get Sets and Parts

Notices

Where To Get Sets and Parts For discussions about swapmeets, rallies, NVCF and BVWS, car boot sales, antique and charity shops, dealers, newspaper adverts, the local tip and just about any other source of equipment (other than eBay).

Closed Thread

Old 6th Aug 2014, 2:40 pm   #1
woodchips
Octode

Default Radios etc Sutton on Sea Lincs

Just noticed a new shop on the High Street selling books and records. Of more interest possibly is the selection of old radios, record players, gramaphones etc in stock. In total about 24-30.

Located next to Waldo's Fish and Chips, where I was waiting for them to be cooked, so only a brief visit.

Apparently run by the odds and ends shop next door, so I assume from all the house clearances he does.

http://www.knicksknacks.co.uk/

I think.
Old 6th Aug 2014, 10:37 pm   #2
Lloyd 1985
Nonode

Default Re: Radios etc Sutton on Sea Lincs

A yearly visit for me that is! Got myself a couple of nice sets from there, the best being a lovely little Bush BP10. Also got a bargain in the form of a Philips CD104 CD player for just £12!

Very interesting shop, I'll probably be back there in a couple of weeks when I visit Anderby Creek just down the road.

Regards,
Lloyd
Old 7th Aug 2014, 9:50 am   #3
colly0410
Pentode

We're off to Cleethorpes in a few weeks so I'll have to engineer a trip to Mablethorpe/Sutton to go & have a nosey. Don't tell SWMBO though..
Old 11th Aug 2014, 12:39 pm   #4
newlite4
Octode

What a lovely shop! Every town should have one.
Neil