UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Where To Get Sets and Parts

Notices

Where To Get Sets and Parts For discussions about swapmeets, rallies, NVCF and BVWS, car boot sales, antique and charity shops, dealers, newspaper adverts, the local tip and just about any other source of equipment (other than eBay).

Closed Thread

Old 12th Dec 2013, 11:58 pm   #1
Nicklyons2
Octode

Default Murphy V310D

A local second-hand shop here in Barnsley has, during a house clearance, 'landed' a Murphy V310D console set. Superficially it looks complete apart from the mains connector (someone has wrapped modern wiring colours wire around the pins!). The veneer is complete but with the usual flower vase water marking on the top. Sadly I've no space for it and only came upon it whilst picking up a s/h fridge for a friend, however it may be of interest to one of you out there. I asked the guy in the shop if he'd tried it and he said no and I pleaded with him not to plug it in to try. He's after £35 for it. If anyone is interested and isn't too local I'm willing to pick it up and house it for a week or two whilst it can be moved - it may be a pity to miss out on it and I'd hate to see the innards removed so someone could put their tropical fish in it!.
Closed Thread